Lakeside Court, Eastbourne
Lakeside Court is a Retirement Living scheme situated in the popular district of Hamden Park in Eastbourne and consists of a mixture of 45 generously sized one-bedroom self contained apartments accommodating one or two people. There's also a few studio apartments.
The scheme benefits from having a convenient shopping area near by offering a range of amenities including a chemist and a doctors surgery.
The local train station is less than half a mile from Lakeside Court providing direct links to London. There is a bus stop on the main road - a short walk from the scheme and Eastbourne District Hospital is a quarter of a mile away.
Eastbourne town centre is approximately two miles away and offers a full range of shopping and leisure facilities.
Additional benefits at Lakeside Court include:
- A laundry room onsite.
- A communal boiler so residents don’t have the worry of arranging their own gas provider. Instead there is a weekly charge for heating and hot water (within your weekly service charge)
- An active social committee who arrange regular trips and functions.
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Several local companies supply and deliver meals to scheme
- Large communal gardens with indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- A guest suite for visitors (nominal charge).
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
* The community room at Lakeside Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Lakeside Court, Dallington Road, Hamden Park, Eastbourne, BN22 9EJ