Harmsworth Court, Benenden, Kent
Harmsworth Court is a Retirement Living scheme located in the village of Benenden, Kent and comprises of 27 self-contained apartments (26 one-bedroom apartments and one two-bedroom apartment). All benefit from having their own individual entrance via an internal corridor for added security.
Harmsworth Court is ideally located in the centre of the village which offers a wide range of amenities including pubs, shops, social clubs and a village hall. The scheme also benefits from being surrounded by strong transport links with the closest bus stop near by - making access to Maidstone easy.
Additional benefits at Harmsworth Court include:
- A laundry room onsite.
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Large communal gardens with indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- A guest suite for visitors wishing to stay for a period of time (nominal charge).
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- Limited private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
* The community room at Harmsworth Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake aneligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Rothermere Close, Benenden, Cranbrook, Kent, TN17 4DZ