Farnol House, Eastbourne
Farnol House is a Retirement Living scheme approximately one mile from Eastbourne town centre with 41 self contained properties including; 20 studios, 20 one-bedroom apartments and one two-bedroom apartment. All benefit from their own individual entrance off an internal corridor for added security.
The town centre offers a wide range of amenities, leisure facilities and coastal attractions. There is also a district general hospital with A & E facilities.
A bus stop is located direclty outside the scheme and Eastbourne itself has main line rail services to Gatwick and London. There are also good road links via the A22 and A27.
Additional benefits at Farnol House include:
- A laundry room onsite.
- An active social committee at Farnol House who likes to arrange regular trips and functions for the residents
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Several local companies supply and deliver meals to scheme
- Large communal gardens with indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- A guest suite for visitors wishing to stay for a period of time (nominal charge).
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7).
* The community room at Farnol House Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Upperton Road, Eastbourne East Sussex BN21 1LX