Combe Bank, Brixham
Combe Bank is a Retirement Living scheme located in the sought after area of Brixham, near Torbayc. It consisting of 66 self contained one bedroom flats and studios - some of which have their own entrances for added independance.
Brixham is a traditional fishing village but it is also a thriving town with many shops and restaurants. There a strong sense of community and the town hosts many popular events throughout the year.
The town is within walking distance from Combe Bank where there is a dentist and a doctors surgery.
The nearest bus stop is right outside the property for easy access to Paignton, Torquay and Newton Abbott - popular places to visit plus, they all have main-line train stations.
Additional benefits at Combe Bank include:
- A 2 laundry rooms onsite.
- Two guest rooms – one with a bath and the other with a shower (a small fee applies)
- A large community day room with kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- A large conservatory
- Large communal gardens with outdoor seating and picnic areas
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- Residents are encouraged to arrange social activities and trips, activities such as bingo nights and coffee mornings and a resident group that meet regularly.
- Local visiting hairdresser.
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
* The community room at Combe Bank is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Combe Bank, 1-65 Lindthorpe Way, Brixham TQ5 8PB