Belvedere Court, Dorset
Belvedere Court is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 26 self contained apartments. They all have one bedroom and their own individual entrance accessed from an internal corridor for added security. The majority of the flats have stunning views over Poole harbour and the bay.
Belvedere Court is located in Lower Parkstone, ideally situated for access to Poole, Bournemouth and the glorious Dorset beaches - reached by local transport links. The nearest train station is just half a mile away from Belvedere Court.
Local shops and amenities are a short ten minute walk away and offer a wide range of amenities, including a post office, doctors surgery, supermarket, shops and restaurants.
There's a bus stop five minutes walk away with links to Bournemouth and Poole and there's also a ‘dial a bus’ service.
Additional benefits at Belvedere Court include:
- A laundry room onsite.
- A visiting mobile hairdresser
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Large communal gardens with and outdoor seating areas
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- Residents are encouraged to arrange social activities and trips.
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7).
* The community room at Belvedere Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on:01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Belvedere Court, 1-3 Highmoor Road, Parkstone Poole, Dorset BH148SZ