Threadneedle Court, Halifax
Threadneedle Court is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 29 self contained one bedroom ground and first floor flats. Flats benefit from their own entrance accessed off an internal corridor for added security.
Threadneedle Court is located in Kings Cross; a self contained area to the west of the town and is one mile from the centre of Halifax.
There is a full range of bus services to many local areas just 50 yards from the scheme.
An array of useful services, including a supermarket, health centre, chemist, Post Office and shops are all just 100 yards away.
Additional benefits at Threadneedle Court include:
- Private parking for tenants and visitors
- Community room and kitchen where social events take place (available for hire*)
- Regular social activities
- Landscaped internal gardens and well appointed communal seating.
- Communal laundry is available to residents
- Guest suite is available for a small fee
- The scheme provides a door entry system for your safety and security
* The community room at Threadneedle Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7) available for you to purchase if required.
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Threadneedle Court, Thorn Tree Street, King Cross, Halifax. HX1 3PF