Savile Court, Ravensthorpe Nr Dewsbury
Savile Court is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 25 one-bedroomed flats. Each flat benefits from its own entrance, accessed from an internal corridor for added security.
Savile Court is situated in Ravensthorpe, between Dewsbury and Mirfield in the lower Calder valley.
The scheme benefits from an array of local shops within 100 yards.
The bus service is less than 40 yards away, providing residents with quick and convenient access to Dewsbury, Wakefield, Mirfield and Huddersfield.
Additional benefits at Savile Court include:
- Community room and kitchen where social events take place (available for hire*)
- Regular social activities including regular coffee morning and social activities.
- Communal gardens and well appointed communal seating.
- Communal laundry is available to residents
- Guest suite is available for a small fee
- The scheme provides a door entry system for your safety and security
- Private parking for tenants and visitors
- An intensive management support service from 30.07.2018
* The community room at Savile Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7) available for you to purchase if required.
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Savile Court, Queen Street, Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury WF13 3BT