Raglan Court, Bedford
Raglan Court is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of two floors providing 29 individual one bedroom flats. All indoor flats have their own individual entrance off of an internal corridor for added security. It is situated on the Dover Crescent estate where we also have retirement living bungalows of varying sizes.
Raglan Court is situated on the Dover Crescent Estate in Bedford and is less than a 10 minute walk away from the local Mowsbury Park and woods.
There are excellent transport links and a regular bus service and a bus stop immediately on the main road outside. This scheme is a 10 minute walk to the local post office, general shops, chemist, doctor's surgery and supermarket and a mobile library visits the scheme once a month.
Good transport links connect the scheme to Bedford town centre which is 4 miles away.
Additional benefits at Raglan Court include:
- Parking for tenants and visitors
- Community room and kitchen where social events take place (available for hire*)
- Regular social activities organised by our active social committee
- Landscaped external gardens and well appointed communal seating.
- The scheme provides a door entry system for your safety and security
* The community room at Raglan Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services E.g. rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a property in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
1 Devize`s Avenue, Bedford MK41 8QT