Peter Dyer Court, Mablethorpe
Peter Dyer Court is a Retirement Living scheme consisting 23 self contained flats. There are 22 one-bedroomed flats and one three-bedroom flat. The flats are accessed by secure doors and have suited locks.
Peter Dyer Court is close to the heart of the small seaside town of Mablethorpe. All local services are within 100 yards of the site; a Co-op and a Lidl supermaket, a GP surgery, chemists, a library and a local information hub – the Coastal Centre. Major facilities are available in Louth (15 miles), Grimsby (19 miles), and Skegness (20 miles) with the closest bus stop to the scheme just across the road.
Additional benefits at Peter Dyer Court include:
- Community room and kitchen where social events take place (available for hire*)
- Regular social activities including regular functions for residents such as coffee mornings, afternoon social activities, workshops and visitors.
- Central heating
- Communal gardens and well appointed communal seating.
- Private parking for tenants and visitors
* The community room at Peter Dyer Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7) available for you to purchase if required.
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Peter Dyer Court, Seacroft Road, Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire, LN12 2DT