Mariot Court, Oxford
Mariot Court is a highly sought after two-storey purpose built Retirement Living scheme in Wallingford, Oxford - a historic market town. The scheme boasts a mix of 35 studios, one-bedroom flats and two-bedroom flats which are arranged in clusters and have received a design award.
Mariot Court has a vibrant community lifestyle and is in walking distance of the town’s amenities which include a Waitrose, public services, clubs and organisations, shops and leisure facilities.
The nearest hospital is Wallingford Community Hospital and the Wallingford Medical Centre are only a ten minute walk. There's also the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford half an hour away.
The nearest train station is in Didcot about 20 minutes away. The bus service is very good with services to Oxford, Reading and Henley-upon-Thames.
Additional benefits at Mariot Court include:
- A large community day room with kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- On site laundry facilities
- Large communal gardens with outdoor seating areas
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- Residents are encouraged to arrange social activities and trips.
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
* The community room at Mariot Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Mariot Court, Goldsmith Lane, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 0XD