Jonathans Court, Milton Keynes
Jonathans Court is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 31 self contained one bedroom ground and first floor flats. Flats benefit from their own entrance accessed off an internal corridor for added security.
Jonathans Court is located on the Coffee Hall estate in Milton Keynes. It is close to local amenities with a parade of shops opposite; Doctors Surgery on the next estate along with Milton Keynes General Hospital. Central Milton Keynes shopping centre is a 10 minute bus ride away where there is an abundance of shops and places to eat to meet all your needs. The bus service is excellent with stops just outside Jonathans Court.
Additional benefits at Jonathans Court include:
- Parking for tenants and visitors
- Community room and kitchen where social events take place (available for hire*)
- Regular social activities organised by the social committee
- Landscaped internal gardens and well appointed communal seating.
- Communal laundry is available to residents
- Guest suite is available for a small fee
- On site hairdressing salon
- The scheme benefits from visiting opticians, chiropodists, a mobile library service and meals on wheels
- The scheme provides a door entry system for your safety and security
- An intensive management support service from 30.07.2018
* The community room at Jonathans Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services E.g. rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Coffee Hall, Milton Keynes, MK6 5EL