Dover Crescent, Bedford
Dover Crescent consists of Retirement Living bungalows situated on the same estate as our Raglan Court scheme. There are 19 two-bedroom bungalows which benefit from their own private gardens.
The Dover Crescent Estate is less than ten minutes walk away from the Mowsbury park and woods. There are excellent transport links and a regular bus service. There's also a bus stop immediately on the main road outside.
It's a short 10 minute walk to the local Post Office, shops, chemist, doctor's surgery and supermarket and a mobile library visits the scheme once a month.
Good transport links connect the scheme to Bedford city centre which is four miles away.
Additional benefits include:
- Parking for tenants and visitors
- Community room and kitchen where social events take place (available for hire*)
- Regular social activities at Raglan Court
- Landscaped external gardens and well appointed communal seating at Raglan Court for residents to enjoy.
- The scheme provides a door entry system for your safety and security
* The community room at Raglan Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services E.g. rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a property in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Bedford MK41 8QT