Copley Mill House, Halifax
Copley Mill House is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 28 self contained one bedroom ground and first floor flats. Flats benefit from their own entrance accessed off an internal corridor for added security.
Copley Mill House is located within Copley village - a quite secluded village alongside the River Calder. It is close to local amenities including a Post Office and chemist which are only a five minute bus ride away.
The scheme is just under two miles from Halifax town centre - a ten minute bus ride away, where there's an abundance of shops and places to eat.
The bus service is excellent with stops less than 50 yards from the scheme.
Additional benefits at Copley Mill House include:
- Private parking for tenants and visitors
- Community room and kitchen where social events take place (available for hire*)
- Regular social activities
- Landscaped internal gardens and well appointed communal seating.
- Communal laundry is available to residents
- Guest suite is available for a small fee
- On site hairdressing salon
- The scheme provides a door entry system for your safety and security
* The community room at Copley Mill House is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7) available for you to purchase if required.
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Copley Mill House, Copley village, Halifax. HX3 0UY