Churchfield Terrace, Nottingham
Churchfield Terrace is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 34 self contained apartments. There are 24 one-bedroom and ten two-bedroom apartments all with their own individual entrance.
There are ground floor apartments for those with mobility needs and first floor apartments for those who can manage the stairs. Many of our first floor apartments also benefit from stair lifts if you find the stairs a challenge, but require the added security of living on the first floor.
Churchfield Terrace is located in the Old Basford area of Nottingham. It is close to local amenities with a GP surgery opposite, a chemist next door and a local shop at the top of the road.
There is an excellent bus and tram service to Nottingham town centre which has an abundance of shops.
Additional benefits at Churchfield Terrace include:
- Private parking for tenants and visitors
- Community room and kitchen where social events take place (available for hire*)
- Regular resident led social activities
- Landscaped gardens and well appointed communal seating.
- The scheme benefits from visiting hairdresser, chiropodists, a mobile library service and meals on wheels
- The scheme provides a door entry system for your safety and security
*The communal room at Churchfield Terrace is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7) available for you to purchase if required.
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services e.g. rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Churchfield Terrace, Old Basford, Nottingham, NG6 OGZ