Abbey Lodge, Lenton Abbey Nr Nottingham
Abbey Lodge is a Retirement Living scheme situated between Beeston and Lenton Abbey. It features 88 properties, consisting of one and two-bedroom self-contained apartments, plus four bungalows set within landscaped grounds.
Abbey Lodge is located in a quiet residential area, approximately one mile from Beeston which offers a good range of retail, leisure and local services. There are also a few local shops within closer range.
There is a bus stop close by with regular services to Nottingham, Beeston, Wollaton, Derby and other areas. There is also a tram system to access Beeston, Nottingham city and its suburbs.
There is a train station in Beeston and a Main Line station in Nottingham.
Abbey Lodge is approximately six mile from Junction 25 of the M1 and approximately eight miles from Junction 26.
Additional benefits at Abbey Lodge include:
- Modern kitchen and laundry facilities
- Secure door entry system for building access and all individual properties.
- Emergency pull-cord system for peace of mind
- Lifft and stair access to second floor
- Feature artwork and digital ‘walls’ to ease wayfinding for visually impaired
- Guest suites
- Treatment room and mobile hairdressing service
- Resident and guest parking
- Regular social activities ( resident led) including coffee mornings, quiz nights, bingo and guest speakers
- A bright and luxurious communal lounge and two smaller cosy sitting-rooms*
* The communal room at Abbey Lodge is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7) available for you to purchase if required.
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independently at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services e.g with rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119, complete the enquiry form below or email us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please view our Abbey Lodge brochure to find out more
Abbey Lodge, Charles Avenue, Lenton Abbey, Nottingham NG9 2SY