Abbey Lodge, Lenton Abbey Nr Nottingham
Abbey Lodge is a Retirement Living scheme situated between Beeston and Lenton Abbey. It features 88 properties, consisting of one and two-bedroom self-contained apartments, plus four bungalows set within landscaped grounds.
Abbey Lodge is located in a quiet residential area, approximately one mile from Beeston which offers a good range of retail, leisure and local services. There are also a few local shops within closer range.
There is a bus stop close by with regular services to Nottingham, Beeston, Wollaton, Derby and other areas. There is also a tram system to access Beeston, Nottingham city and its suburbs.
There is a train station in Beeston and a Main Line station in Nottingham.
Abbey Lodge is approximately six mile from Junction 25 of the M1 and approximately eight miles from Junction 26.
Additional benefits at Abbey Lodge include:
- Modern kitchen and laundry facilities
- Secure door entry system for building access and all individual properties.
- Emergency pull-cord system for peace of mind
- Lifft and stair access to second floor
- Feature artwork and digital ‘walls’ to ease wayfinding for visually impaired
- Guest suites
- Treatment room and mobile hairdressing service
- Resident and guest parking
- Regular social activities ( resident led) including coffee mornings, quiz nights, bingo and guest speakers
- A bright and luxurious communal lounge and two smaller cosy sitting-rooms*
* The communal room at Abbey Lodge is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7) available for you to purchase if required.
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independently at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services e.g with rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119or alternatively; you can complete the enquiry form below or email us direct at email@example.com
Please view our Abbey Lodge brochure to find out more
Abbey Lodge, Charles Avenue, Lenton Abbey, Nottingham NG9 2SY