I'm already a Stonewater customer - can I transfer to another Stonewater home?
Stonewater does not offer transfers between homes unless in exceptional circumstances.
If you have additional needs that your current home doesn’t meet then you can apply to your Local Authority to find another home which may be more suitable.
Additional needs usually mean:
- You’re under occupying or your home is overcrowded
- Your home isn’t affordable for you anymore
- You live too far away from work or education to commute (over an hour travel time)
- You need to move to another area to be closer to give or receive care
- You have medical needs that mean you can no longer get in or out of your home or you can no longer manage stairs
- If you haven’t got additional needs but still want to move, you can look for a mutual exchange