Our social media guidelines
When using our social media platforms customers must adhere to the guidelines set out below.
- Customers may not post other people's private and confidential information to our social media sites. This includes, but is not limited to; names, credit card numbers, street address and Social Security numbers without the other parties* express authorisation and permission. In addition, they may not post photos or videos that were taken or distributed without the subject's consent.
- If the customer wishes to share their own personal information with Stonewater to discuss a matter through social media, (ie their address or telephone number), then the conversation should only be made through the private message area of the site in question.
- Customers may not impersonate other people through social media in a manner that is intended to, or does; mislead, confuse, or deceive Stonewater or any of its other customers.
- Customers may not make violent threats (direct or indirect) or promote or incite violence through their conversations on any of our social media sites.
- Customers may not incite or engage in the targeted abuse or harassment of Stonewater, its staff or any of its other customers. Some of the factors that Stonewater may consider when evaluating abusive behaviour include:
‐ if the primary purpose of a post is considered to harass or convey abusive messages to other customers or members of Stonewater staff
‐ if persistent further posts are made regarding a particular matter after a suitable resolution has been provided by Stonewater
- If customers require immediate assistance we do not recommend using social media to make the request. Instead; call our Customer Contact team direct on: 01202 319119.
Those receiving care and support should also speak with their scheme manager or support worker.
* includes both Stonewater staff as well as other customers.