Digital Inclusion Volunteers
Are you Digital Savvy? ….. Yes then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a great opportunity to support your local community, meet some amazing people and help others live healthier lifestyles. A full induction will be provided, together with access to core e-learning training and one-to-one supervision. You can volunteer from just one hour a week.
We need volunteers who can help co-ordinate digital inclusion days and run sessions to promote the use of technology, helping to guide and support individuals.
You will help to develop initiatives that encourage sign-up to online training programmes, as well as promoting the Stonewater online payment of rents and repair reporting.
What you will be involved in;
• Run sessions to guide individuals to and promote take-up of Stonewater on-line payment of rent and repair reporting, and other electronically available Stonewater activity
• Upskill residents on how to complete online shopping
• Create initiatives that will promote health information and advice through improved knowledge and access by individuals of NHS Choices website
• Encourage residents to go on-line to book GP appointments and other health related appointments
• Identify and create a directory of online communities for individuals to access
• Assist with digital inclusion taster days for residents
• Register with Learn My Way and become familiarised with its training and support programmes
• Create solutions that encourage individuals to use the computer i.e. register with “Learn My Way” and “My NHS Choices”
Whats in it for you;
• We can give you an opportunity to support your local community, meet some amazing people and help others live healthier lifestyles
• An opportunity to gain new experience
• We provide a full induction
• Excellent core e-learning training and additional training relevant to the role including NVQ’s
• One-to-one supervision
• We will cover out-of-pocket expenses
• Funding for training provided
This will be subject to a satisfactory, Disclosure and Barring Service Check and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
Interested? Then Get in Touch….
Please complete and return a copy of our Stonewater Notification of Interest Form to our friendly HR and Recruitment team at email@example.com.
Digital Inclusion Volunteer DescriptionDownload